Establishing a nursery within the premises of a company is a very eco-efficient and cost effective way for corporates to contribute in greening the environment and reducing its carbon footprint.
There are 5 essential inputs required to maintain a nursery: seeds, covers, land, water and labour. PGH provides the seeds and covers to its partners.
Corporate nurseries are created in partnerships with business organisations that are committed to growing saplings on a large scale every year, before handing them over to PGH for distribution.
The following corporates have collaborated with us
- Aravind herbals, Virudhunagar.
- TTK-LIG Limited, Virudhunagar.
- Dindigul Saboul
- Golden Constructions, Villupuram.
- L & T Ltd, Chennai.
- Scope International, Chennai.
- Veera export, Kanchipuram.
- Integra Automation, Coimbatore.
- Pattukottai Omkar Foundation, Thanjavur.
- Sri Shanmukha industries, Tirpur.